We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of patient care. A clear understanding of our financial policy is important to our professional relationship. Should you have any questions regarding this financial policy, please ask our office manager for any clarification you may need.
- All patients must complete the Patient Information Forms prior to seeing the doctor.
- Full payment or co-payment / deductible is due at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- Any bank charges for returned checks will be added to the balance.
- Financing is available through CareCredit and Alphaeon.
- Surgery cost complication insurance is available through BLIS. Dr. Kouros Azar is a BLIS approved surgeon (www.bliscompany.com). Becoming a BLIS Surgeon is a very selective process as determined exclusively by BLIS and means that Dr. Azar has met very high standards regarding outcomes and long term patient success. As a result of our approval by BLIS, we are able to participate in an innovative new insurance coverage which allows us to make a commitment to our participating self-pay patients that should a covered complication occur within certain time frames following surgery, our patients are not responsible for the costs associated with the care of that complication. For more information and details on the BLIS Protection Dr. Azar has available, please contact our office.
When surgical procedures are scheduled, surgical fees will be discussed privately between you and our office manager. Surgical fees will be collected at the pre-operative appointment.
Dr. Azar is not contracted with any insurance companies. We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. However, this does not release the patient/guarantor of his or her financial responsibility. Insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company; we are not party to that contract. Because of this, it is the patient’s responsibility to be familiar with his or her insurance policy. We do our best to select in-network facilities and physicians, but this is not always possible. We encourage you to check the provider status prior to any procedure.
Since the financial responsibility always resides with the patient, we want to keep you informed. If 30 days have gone by and your insurance company has not paid, you may wish to call the company directly to make sure your account is paid within 60 days. After 60 days, we will no longer pursue your insurance company, but will look to you, the patient, for immediate payment.
As a courtesy to our breast cancer patients, we will bill and accept insurance-company-allowed amounts on all procedures directly related to breast cancer. There will be an out-of-pocket expense, but we will do everything we can to minimize the amount.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY MIGHT NOT FULLY REIMBURSE YOU FOR HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS OR SURGICAL PROCEDURES.
Listed below are estimates for many of our cosmetic procedures. These estimates include Dr. Azar’s fee, the facility fee and the anesthesia fee. Dr. Azar’s fee includes the pre-operative appointment as well as 1 year of post-operative appointments.
Most insurance companies do not cover the cost of cosmetic surgery. Because paying for cosmetic surgery out of pocket can be an obstacle for some patients, Dr. Azar offers financing through CareCredit. With CareCredit, you may be eligible for a no-interest or low-interest payment plan.
When comparing costs of procedures, keep in mind that Dr. Azar only operates in accredited hospitals, which maintain a higher standard of safety than most office-based surgical centers and only uses medical doctors (M.D.s) who are specialists and board certified in anesthesiology NOT nurse anesthetists.
- Liposuction of the abdomen $3,100 to $5,600
- Liposuction of the flanks $3,100 to $5,600
- Liposuction of the thighs $3,100 to $5,600
- Liposuction of the neck/chin $1,700 to $4,000
- Liposuction of the buttocks $3,100 to $5,600
- Tummy Tuck $5,400 to $9,000
- Lower Body Lift $12,000 to $17,000
- Brachioplasty (Arm Tuck) $4,000 to $6,500
- Thigh Lift $9,500 to $16,000
- Gynecomastia Surgery (Male Breast Reduction) $4,500 to $8,000
(Combining areas of liposuction may reduce overall fees.)
Breast Enhancement Surgery
- Breast Augmentation (saline) $5,500 to $7,000
- Breast Augmentation (silicone) $6,500 to $10,000
- Breast Implant Exchange (saline) $6,500 – $12,000
- Breast Implant Exchange (silicone) $8,500 – $14,000
- Breast Lift $6,600 – $9,100
- Breast Lift with Implant $8,000 – $12,000
- Breast Reduction $7,500 – $11,000
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Upper Blepharoplasty (eyelid tuck) $2,500 – $4,500
- Lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid tuck) $3,000 – $5,000
- Brow Lift $3,300 – $5,000
- Mid-facelift $4,300 – $8,000
- Facelift $14,900 – $17,400
- Rhinoplasty $6,400 – $8,900
- Neck Lift $8,900 – $11,400
- Otoplasty (ear surgery) $4,300 – $6,800