A dynamic Thousand Oaks plastic surgeon, Dr. Kouros Azar enjoys keeping up to date on today’s latest techniques and technologies. He regularly shares information in both print and video. Visit this page regularly to find out the latest from Dr. Azar.
If you’re curious about how plastic surgery can benefit you, request a consultation with Dr. Azar to discuss the possibilities. Or you can call our office at (805) 373-7073 and one of our knowledgeable, friendly staff members will schedule your appointment.
Here are just a few of the articles that Dr. Azar has written for national magazines:
- Essential Facts on Facelifts, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle, May 2016.
- The World of Bacteria and Biofilms, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle, March 2016.
- Refreshing Your Face Without a Trace, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle, September 2014.
- What is the Skinny on Mommy Makeovers?, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle, June 2010.
- Understanding Stem Cell Research, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle, July 2010.
- Sun Damaged Skin: Facts on Skin Cancer.
Dr. Azar is featured in the following magazine articles:
- A Balanced Physician by Diana Lyle, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle.
- Dr. Kouros Azar Playing with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Westlake Malibu Lifestyle.
- Precision Handling, New Beauty Magazine.
- Thousand Oaks Surgeon Offers Non-Surgical Facelift With JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC
Dr. Kouros Azar provides injections of the dermal filler JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC to patients at his Thousand Oaks plastic surgery practice, where he was one of the first plastic surgeons in the U.S. to use the breakthrough cheek volumizer. Read More.
- Breast Reconstruction Options Abound, Says Thousand Oaks Surgeon
Women facing the decision to have a preventive mastectomy should explore all breast reconstruction options, says Thousand Oaks plastic surgeon Dr. Kouros Azar, adding he’s noticed an increased awareness after Angelina Jolie’s public announcement. Read More.