Highly trusted for his ability and expertise at his Thousand Oaks plastic surgery practice, Dr. Kouros Azar is also renowned in the community for patient satisfaction. He has a positive and calming bedside manner that lets patients know their security and privacy are his priority.
He and his team practice from a philosophy of compassionate and superior patient care utilizing the most advanced surgical techniques available. You will be hard pressed to find a doctor more dedicated to his patients and who will spend more time with you before and after your surgery. With a dedicated 3D photo studio to capture all stages of treatment, Dr. Azar and his patients can follow their progress with views to flat screens throughout the office. This top facility, with a serene spa-like feel, is located directly across from the world class Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital voted #1 for patient satisfaction in Southern California.
To find out more about our practice, request a consultation with Dr. Azar to discuss the possibilities. Or you can call our office at (805) 373-7073 and one of our knowledgeable, friendly staff members will schedule your appointment.
Dr. Azar constantly strives to hone his skills and stays current on advances in the fields of cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Azar is an innovator in his field. His background in biomedical engineering allows him a unique perspective in applying his surgical experience to create cutting-edge techniques and devices. Dr. Azar regularly lectures on various topics to patients and professionals nationwide both at national meetings and as a consultant for several medical device companies including Allergan, Cutera, Cynosure and Edwards Life-Sciences. He is an active member of the most prestigious plastic surgery society, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and an Ambassador of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. For details about Dr. Azar’s training and experience, view his CV.
Benefits for Our Patients
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, we encourage you to ask around town in Westlake Village, the Thousand Oaks area or even farther reaches of Southern California about Dr. Azar’s reputation. We are confident you will find many people singing his praises. For those who are new to Dr. Azar and the community, we would like to share just a few of the many reasons Dr. Azar and his practice stand out and why you should choose us for all your plastic surgery needs.
- Dr. Azar has been in solo practice long term with over 10 years of experience.
- Dr. Azar is not only certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, but an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Azar possesses both an artistic style and a delicate hand in carrying out any treatment or procedure he will perform for you.
- He will take very individualized care of you addressing all of your concerns directly and seeing you personally at every appointment.
- Aftercare in his office is second to none, with detailed, frequent and comprehensive follow-up appointments at no additional charge.
- We have outstanding staff members who are not only warm and welcoming, but also knowledgeable and caring.
- Dr. Azar is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions or concerns during your immediate post-op recovery.
- He is guaranteed to be on the cutting edge of new procedures and techniques as he is both attending and lecturing at national meetings constantly throughout the year.
- He not only performs all of his surgeries in a facility that is government accredited but he performs any larger or longer procedures in a surgical hospital.
- Dr. Azar is well known among the medical community and has a large network of other doctors who can assist him in the event of any medical condition affecting or impacting your care or recovery.
- Dr. Azar holds his practice to the highest standards of safety which includes the use of only board certified anesthesiologists who are also M.D.s, not nurse anesthetists. This is an important safety distinction.
- All patients are carefully screened for medical problems that might contribute to problems during plastic surgery. These problems are either addressed or avoided prior to surgery as much as possible.