Treatment with injectable fillers is an innovative way to revitalize your look without surgery. Fillers can restore volume and smoothness while improving facial contours. Results are immediate. With options such as JUVÉDERM®, RADIESSE® and Restylane®, Dr. Azar has helped hundreds of Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley and Westlake Village women and men look younger and feel more confident about their skin.
If you would like to discover how injectable dermal fillers can improve your look, request a consultation with Dr. Azar to discuss the possibilities. Or, you can call our office at (805) 373-7073 and one of our knowledgeable, friendly staff members will schedule your appointment.
A board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Azar develops innovative surgical techniques and is dedicated to providing exceptional outcomes.
The Refreshed Look You Want
As a plastic surgeon with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy, Dr. Azar is a skilled injector who prefers to perform all filler treatments himself. His facial rejuvenation techniques provide a variety of improvements, including:
- Smoothing lines and wrinkles
- Enhancing the cheeks, lips and chin
- Filling tear troughs under the eyes, acne scars and other facial depressions
- Restoring lost facial volume
Consistently in tune with the latest reliable innovations, Dr. Azar performs filler injections with DermaSculpt® blunt-tip microcannulas instead of the traditional hypodermic needles. This technology minimizes – and often prevents – bruising and pain, especially in the delicate area around the eyes. With DermaSculpt, Dr. Azar can inject an entire lip, nasolabial fold, cheek or forehead using just 1 or 2 injection sites.
Our Selection of Fillers
Dr. Azar offers safe, effective fillers that contain no animal proteins, so there is little to no risk of an allergic reaction. These fillers contain bio-compatible substances that occur naturally in the body. During your consultation, Dr. Azar can help you visualize possible results using Vectra® 3-D imaging. He will determine which of the following fillers, or combinations of fillers, is best suited for the improvements you desire:
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel is a soft-tissue filler made of hyaluronic acid, which works with the moisture in your body to plump the skin and create a more youthful and vibrant appearance. While experiences vary, results may last up to 12 months. JUVÉDERM is the softest and most natural of the currently available fillers and is completely reversible. JUVÉDERM can be easily massaged and even dissolved with another simple injection. Dr. Azar highly recommends for safety reasons that patients have their JUVÉDERM injections performed by a surgeon certified only by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Restylane® is made from hyaluronic acid. This natural formula works by using the body's own moisture to add and maintain fullness and lubrication to the superficial layers of the skin.
- RADIESSE® contains calcium hydroxylapatite, a substance found naturally in teeth and bones. While experiences vary, results often last from 9 to 15 months, depending on where it is injected.
Any filler injected into areas of high muscle activity, such as the lips, will not last as long as fillers injected into more passive areas.
We're Easy to Find
Our office is conveniently accessible near the junction of Highway 101 and Highway 23 in beautiful Thousand Oaks. Our visitors travel to see Dr. Kouros Azar from throughout Southern California. Here are helpful driving directions to our office. Please select your location to get started.